Coimbraprotokoll gUG is a non-profit organisation that relies on the involvement of volunteers. Most of us have an autoimmune disease ourselves and are being treated successfully with the Coimbra Protocol. Through our work, we would like to pass on some of the joy that we have recaptured.
In doing so, we are continuing a tradition that is more than 15 years old: the Coimbra Protocol is shared around the world by a network of unpaid, grateful patients, and has so far spread exclusively through grass-roots channels. There is no commercial advertising or marketing, and Dr Coimbra does not pay anyone in money or shares.
So far, our small team at Coimbraprotokoll gUG has also been working in a purely voluntary capacity, receiving only reimbursement of our costs from donations. As soon as we start receiving a significant income from donations or commercial activities on a regular basis, we will be able to start paying a fixed-rate volunteer allowance. Later on, we would like to offer mini-jobs and part-time positions to people who are unable to find suitable employment because of an autoimmune disease.
If you would like to give something back too, and become a part of our team, please send a short informal application containing a few key points about your talents and skills and the amount of time you can spare, by email to our founder, Christina Kiening: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to fill certain key functions with reliable, committed volunteers. We are looking for someone who can provide approximately 2 to 4 hours a week as an
- Advising on appropriate IT infrastructure and architecture (collaboration platform? Google G Suite? Linkando? MS Office? others?)
- Configuration and administration of Google G Suite, email accounts, Linkando and any other IT programs
- Advising on IT security and data protection issues
- Practical experience in the above tasks, ideally as a professional
- Comprehensive knowledge of various IT structures
- Knowledge of data protection requirements and the legal situation with regard to IT matters
We are always looking for:
Translators, especially in the language combinations German <-> English, German <-> Portuguese, Portuguese <-> English
From time to time, we also need legal advice. Who is able to help us occasionally, either free of charge or on preferential terms?